Terms and Conditions
1. By enrolling and setting up an account for The Bridge Academy on our website. In addition to any other terms and conditions that may be relevant to you, you are consenting to these Terms.
2. Education and Employers Taskforce runs our websites (we, us, our). This is Cairo, Egypt. Our office is located in Cairo, Egypt, on the F5 Floor of Building D-5A along the Waterway.
3. We might occasionally enter into a separate written contract with you. The provisions of such separate agreement shall take precedence over these Terms if there is any conflict between them.
4. Temporary access to our sites is allowed, and we have the right to modify or discontinue any service offered there without prior notice. If for any reason our sites are offline at any time or for any length of time, we will not be held responsible.
5. On occasion, we might only allow users who have registered with us access to any or all of our websites.
6. You must keep any username, user identification number, password, or other information you choose or are given as part of our security procedures as secret and you must not share it with anybody. If we believe you have violated any of these Terms or the rules governing any of our programmes, we have the right to disable any username, user identification code, or password, whether they were chosen by you or assigned by us, at any time.
7. You are in charge of completing all necessary preparations to gain access to our sites. You are also in charge of making sure that everyone who uses your internet connection to access our sites is aware of and abides by these Terms.
8. You represent and warrant that with regard to all information (including data, pictures, sound, and text) that you provide to us or otherwise make available on our websites (the User Content),
a) You have the right to grant the licence (the "Licence") granted to us under section 6 of these Terms.
b) Neither the User Content nor our use of it (including as provided by the Licence) will violate any third party's intellectual property rights, including trade secrets, copyright, moral rights, database rights, design rights, confidentiality rights, other proprietary rights, personality rights, or privacy rights;
c) The User Content does not violate any antitrust, discrimination, or false advertising laws, and neither does our use of it (including as provided for by the Licence).
d- All of the information you disclose to us is true and full;
e- The User Content does not violate any applicable laws or regulations and is not defamatory, trade libellous, illegally threatening, unlawfully harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
f. The User Content is neither pornographic, indecent, insulting, or blasphemous, nor does it contain any political or religious messages; and
g) The User Content is free of dangerous or technologically hazardous code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, and other such items.
9. If we believe that any User Content violates these Terms or for any other reason, we have the right to remove it from our sites. Additionally, we reserve the right to reveal your identity to a third party.
10. By sending us User Content, you give us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and sublicenseable right to use it.
11. As part of the licence granted by these terms, we are allowed to modify, reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, communicate, make available, and display the user content (including by reproducing and distributing the user content in marketing and promotional materials about us and/or our sites). We are not required to use any User Content.
12. Unless otherwise specified on our sites, including in these Terms, we own or have a licence to use all intellectual property rights (including trademarks, copyrights, database rights, design rights, confidentiality rights, and all other rights with equivalent or similar effects) in our sites, whether they are already in existence or come into existence in the future (including the material published on it). These rights are all reserved.
13. All confidential information belonging to us that we may reveal to you must be kept private, unless you are required to do so by a court order or regulatory agency.
14. If you would like to link to our websites or any content on them, please get in touch with us. Always provide proper credit to us (and any identified contributors) when you use one of our websites.
15. Without first obtaining a licence from us or our licensors, you may not utilise any portion of the materials on our sites for commercial gain.
16. You agree to hold us harmless from any loss, responsibility, or expenditure (including reasonable legal fees) that we may sustain or incur as a result of or in connection with any claim made against us that is caused, in whole or in part, by a breach of your agreement with us.
17. We handle your personal data. You agree to this processing and guarantee that the information you supply is correct by using our sites.
18. You are not permitted to intentionally introduce malware such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, or other potentially harmful software onto our sites. It is forbidden for you to try to obtain unauthorised access to our websites, the server where they are housed, or any other server, computer, or database that is linked to our websites. Denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attacks against our websites are not permitted. In the case of any such misuse, we may work with law enforcement officials, including by exposing your identity to them.
19. We can't promise that visiting our sites will be safe or virus-free. In order to access our sites, you must configure your information technology, computer programmes, and platform. Use your personal virus prevention programme. As a result of your use of our sites or your downloading of any content from them or any website linked to them, we will not be liable for any loss or damage brought on by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data, or other proprietary material.
20. It is not our responsibility to carry out any checks or validations necessary to guarantee the protection of children or vulnerable persons. However, if we believe that a user who has registered with us has harmed or poses a danger of harm to minors or vulnerable adults, we reserve the right to restrict access to our sites or any programme we run and/or to send information to the appropriate authorities.
21. You may link to our home pages as long as you do so in a way that, in our judgement, is ethical and lawful and does not harm or unfairly benefit from our reputation. However, you may not establish a link in a way that implies affiliation, approval, or sponsorship in any way.
22. We retain the right to revoke the ability to link without warning. The websites you are linking to must in all ways adhere to the representations and warranties about user material listed above (as if that websites and its contents were User Content).
23. Please get in touch with us if you want to use any of the content on our sites in any other way than what is described above.
24. Wherever possible, links on our site point to external websites or other third-party resources purely for your information. We have no control over the information on those websites or in those resources, and we disclaim all liability for any loss or harm you may incur as a result of using them.
25. We have the right to update this website at any moment to change these terms. Any changes we make are binding on you, so please check this page sometimes to take notice of them. There may be other provisions or notifications published on our sites that take the place of certain of the terms in these terms.
26. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries or worries about our websites, including any worries about any users.
27. We are dedicated to making sure that the greatest number of people can access our sites. Please get in touch with us if you have any inquiries or recommendations about how to make our sites more accessible or if you are having trouble utilising any aspect of them.